Quality Assurance and Testing
Faster time to market. Tighter budgets.
Businesses are faced with a lot of constraints today. But when it comes to testing, there is no room for error. Now you can have a flexible partner that can meet your business needs and deliver the quality your end-users expect.
UBN QTech Solutions Quality Assurance and Testing Services (QATS) helps businesses around the world reduce the time and effort in testing. Our core focus is on Industry Domain and Technology based testing. From HP, IMB to Microsoft – our expertise spans various testing tools and industries.
Experience Consistent Business Value & Benefits with UBN QTech Solutions Quality Assurance Services:
UBN QTech Solutions QA/Testing practice offers a comprehensive suite of services across the entire software test life cycle. We provide end-to-end QA services in product testing, enterprise and application testing segments leveraging our experience and expertise in functional and non-functional testing.
UBN QTech Solutions testing center of excellence focuses on building industry/domain expertise, best in-class test methodologies, automation and performance testing excellence, know-how on new trends and accelerators to deliver high quality testing services to our customers. Our customized key enablers such as "Knowledge Management", "Account Management" & "Multi-dimensional Knowledge Transition" framework helps achieve consistent best testing efficiencies, mitigate business risks and generate consistent business value to our customers.
Functional Testing Services
- End to End Testing: From testing requirements to test execution, with extensive metrics reporting and defect management.
- Functionality Testing: Feature validation of an entire function or component of your product.
- System Integration Testing: Product functionality testing in an integrated environment through rigorous module testing and interaction with external systems.
- Regression Testing: Correction of product defects for each new release and ensuring that no new quality problems are introduced.
- Compatibility Testing: Ensure that the product works fine in all targeted OS and Browser combinations.
- User Acceptance Testing: Ensure that the product meets end-user functional requirements.
- Metrics: Detailed test metrics at the end of each test cycle.